The Garden Café
Bay Medical Sacred Heart’s Garden Café offers a wide variety of gourmet foods in a luxurious surrounding. Located in our new patient tower on the garden level, the cafe is open daily for breakfast from 6-10 a.m.; lunch is 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; dinner is 4 p.m.-2 a.m. The Cafe offers:
- Exhibition Station Cooking: New and exciting food selections are offered daily, like Pasta Bars, Taco Tuesday Bar, Stuffed Baked Potato Bar, Shrimp & Grits, and Thai Stir Fry Fridays. Meals are made-to-order just the way you like it.
- “Seasons” Salad Bar: Build your own salad with fresh greens, an assortment of fresh vegetables, meats, cheeses, dressings and assorted toppings.
- “Fresh In a Flash” Deli: Enjoy a delicious sub sandwich with your choice of meat, cheese and vegetables served hot or cold on our house-baked bread. Try our homemade kettle chips and a fresh baked cookie to make it a full meal.
- “Say Cheese” Pizza: The cafe features one of the few brick-lined pizza ovens in the area. Whole pizzas, pizza by the slice, personal pizza, and calzones all served with your choice of toppings.
- “Get Fired Up” Grill: Burgers, grilled chicken, turkey burgers, garden burgers, chicken tenders, fries, and house-made specialty salads are offered daily. This station also is open for breakfast from 6–9:30 a.m. with omelets, eggs to order, bacon, sausage, pancakes, French toast, biscuits and many other breakfast favorites.
- “Chef’s Table” Entrée: Get a great home cooked meal complete with your favorite side dishes. “The Carving Board” is available for meat, such as roast pork, slow roasted beef and turkey, which is offered Monday through Friday at lunch.
- Beverage Station: Featuring Starbucks Coffee, free-style Coke, bottled beverages and juices.
- Simply To Go+: Grab-and-go prepared items, such as sandwiches, salads, desserts and packaged snacks.
Our staff stands ready to serve.