Bay Medical Sacred Heart Health System offers financial assistance through the individual County of residence and the hospital’s own Charity Program. You must apply within 30 days of your date of service. A snapshot of your current financial situation will be used to determine eligibility for assistance.
Our Financial Counselors can help you apply for financial assistance. Please call 800-305-9237 before a scheduled hospital service or 800-305-9237 after an emergency visit.
The Bay Medical Sacred Heart Health System Payment Assistance Program (Charity Care) is for people who are uninsured and underinsured.
Staff are available to answer questions from the public and from hospitals on the charity care program, its implementation, and the interpretation of program regulations and policy.
- BMC Financial Assistance Summary English (Updated May 2019)
- BMC Financial Assistance Summary Spanish (Updated May 2019)
- BMC Financial Assistance Application English (Updated May 2019)
- BMC Financial Assistance Application Spanish (Updated May 2019)
- BMC List of Providers covered by the Financial Assistance Policy